About PlutoBV health care
- Stringent vetting and screening including Criminal Records Bureau checks
- One stop-shop for social care workers covering a range of patient conditions
- Coverage of all social social care disciplines including NHS, pre-school nurseries and care homes
- Care standards compliant service
- Comprehensive experience of TUPE and effective transfer management of outgoing supplier's staff.
- Speedy response from dedicated account manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ongoing performance measurement including bespoke client management information feedback.
- Flexibility in administration in both invoicing and review documentation.
Our Services Includes
Live-in careThis service gives you the security and peace of mind to continue living the life you choose in the comfort of your own home, with someone always on hand to give you the help and support you need.
Domiciliary care is provided to people who still live in their own homes but require additional support with activities,
including household tasks, personal care and any other activity that allows them to
maintain both their independence and quality of life.
Companionship CareAccording to Age UK, almost a million older people can often go for more than a month without speaking to anyone at all and we wholeheartedly share their assertion that no-one should have no-one.
AutismWe cater for the needs of individuals who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), complex needs and behaviours which challenges others.